For hydraulic removal of large bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- 8 in 1 kit in the tried-and-tested KUKKO-L-Boxx-System.
- The set facilitates the assembly of eight different pulling device models through the combination of pulling jaws and extensions.
- Flexibility assured thanks to two-arm or three-arm design.
- Thin pulling jaws in various lengths with quick-adjusting capability.
- Jaw extensions.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Short and long mechanical pressure screws.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 3-jaw puller.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- Practical package for universal use.
- The thin pulling hooks are suitable for narrow, difficult-to-access locations.
- A manual adjustment knurl allows rapid loosening and adjusting of the extractor jaws on the cross-beam without using a wrench.
- Variable reach thanks to optional jaw extensions.
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- 2-arm cross bar with hexagonal profile for good grip.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
- Stability support from optional series 219 clamp.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- KUKKO-L-Boxx-System compatible with systems by all common manufacturers.