The TDC (Telematic Data Collector) gateway system collects and saves data from sensors using various interfaces. The mobile communication present in the system transmits the data to a customer server or a SICK cloud. Evaluations can also be made in the TDC system based on the incoming data; these evaluations can result in real-time outputs (reactions) via I/Os or SMS messages (alarms). The incoming and outgoing data can be used for downstream process optimization and increased transparency and can therefore increase productivity. SICK offers optional customer-specific cloud solutions (SaaS) for this purpose.
- Data communication to cloud services via GSM/GPRS (send/receive)
- Various device interfaces such as I/O, CAN, RS485, RS232, 1W
- MQTT Support
- Alarming through Text-Message support
- Configurable alarm scenarios
- Simple, rapid, cost-effective, profit-producing data use
- Flexibility brought by a wide range of connection and communication options
- Future-proofed thanks to the use of open standards
- Maximum availability of sensors and machines through real-time monitoring with user-defined alarms
- Possibility of increasing productivity and efficiency through transparent sensor and process data
SICK is a leading manufacturer of sensor solutionsFrom factory automation to logistics automation and process automation, SICK is one of the leading sensor manufacturers.
With solutions from SICK, you can rely on many years of experience in indoor and outdoor solutions. Systems and sensors from SICK are used in road traffic, railway traffic and sea routes.
In railway traffic SICK solutions are available for:
- Track & Trace – RFID solutions for rolling stock but also for maintenance purposes
- Maintenance & Inspection – 3D camera for rapid inspection of rail profile or LiDAR sensors for gauging tunnel cross sections or surrounding of railways
- Security & safety – LiDAR based system for dimensional train inspection; tunnel intrusion detection; track intrusion detection systems; smoke detectors for tunnels, etc.
- Connectivity: SICK also provides innovative telematic data collectors for data transfer in mobile applications
- In cooperation with partners and system integrators, we create solutions for railway crossing and platform monitoring, human flow tracking and more.
Your message has been sent successfully.