Putting reliability, flexibility and innovation into practice since 1942For more than 75 years, Stadler has been making trains that are tailored to our customers’ requirements and represent smart investment.
Featuring state-of-the-art technology, our trains are reliable, safe, offering maximum comfort for passengers. We strive constantly to improve performance and efficiency.
Every day, Stadler’s 7,600 employees strive for maximum precision at each of the 30 service locations around the world.
Our comprehensive range of products in both heavy rail and commuter rail includes high-speed trains, intercity trains, regional and commuter rail trains, underground trains, tram trains and trams. Also manufacturing mainline locomotives, shunting locomotives and passenger carriages, Stadler is the world’s leading manufacturer in the rack-and-pinion rail vehicle industry.
Social Media Links
1. Railbound vehicles for public and freight transport
- 1.1 Public transport rail cars (151)
- 1.3 Locomotives (158)
- 1.5 Narrow-gauge railway vehicles (32)
- 1.6 Special-purpose cars (78)
- 1.7 Rack railway-train (24)
- 4. Service for vehicles (1208)
- 1. Railbound vehicles for public and freight transport (470)