Shaping connected mobility.The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
The possibilities being opened up by progressive digitalization and connectivity are enormous. Backed by comprehensive domain know-how and IT expertise, Siemens offers innovative and future-proof mobility solutions, that make trains and infrastructures intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
The portfolio includes
- the full range of vehicles for rail traffic: Regional, as well as intercity and high speed trains, metro cars, streetcars and light rail, passenger coaches, driverless vehicles and locomotives
- Signal and control technology for rail-based passenger and freight traffic
- Electrification solutions for rail and road traffic
- Maintenance and service of vehicles and infrastructure
- Road traffic control and information systems, parking space management as well as electronic payment and toll systems for urban and interurban traffic
- Consulting, planning, financing, construction and operation of turnkey rail systems
- Integrated mobility solutions for intermodal networking of different traffic systems
Social Media Links