Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
The resin Swisscross crossings delivered with mesh or flat upper surface are especially suitable for building service railroad crossings in rail stations and escape zones for metro trains and at tunnel exits. The “Antivib” system reduces the propagation of vibration from the rail to the crossing for longer lasting materials and assemblies. The resin structures are fire resistant and conform to most international regulations concerning smoke emission in case of fire.
One of the company's most distinguishing features is its ability to develop products resulting from the combination of different materials during the vulcanisation process. Advanced equipment for metal treatment enable REX to use any type of adhesives in compliance with the international safety and environmental regulations. Combinations with nonferrous materials are also possible.
Swisscross GFK the resin level crossing “Service Crossing”
- For pedestrian service crossing
- Fire Resistant and self-extinguishing
- Maximum load in kg for a thickness of 38mm = 500 kg/m2
- Maximum load for a thickness of 50mm = 1000 kg/m2
- Good resistance to slipping
- UV-stable, self-extinguishing, good fire resistance
- Good resistance in average corrosive environment
- Approved in Switzerland
- 3. Subassemblies and components (3313)
- 6. Infrastructure / Railway Construction (2275)
- 11. Tunnel Construction (468)