Safe real-time solutionsCritical systems innovative engineering
For over 15 years, Systerel has been creating, designing and implementing innovative solutions in the area of real time and safety critical systems.
Specialized in critical software and RAMS (Reliability / Availability / Maintainability / Safety), its railway activities focus mainly on CBTC, Interlocking and ERTMS systems.
Its expertise is covering a wide range of skills:
- Design, development, verification and validation or software assessment at all safety levels,
- Building of a full safety case up to its approval by a certification authority,
- Related activities: methodology, architectural study, tools…
- S2OPC: safe & secure implementation of the OPC-UA protocol (EAL4+ and SIL2 certification)
- Systerel Smart Solver: safety proof (using formal verification) of your system or software developed in SCADE, C or Ada
- Systerel IXL Builder: design of formally proven automata-based systems
- Ovado2: formal generation and validation of critical configuration data
Since its creation, Systerel has built strong commercial and technical collaborations with major actors in the railway business like Alstom, Ansaldo STS, RATP, Siemens, SNCF, Thales...
Systerel teams are based in France and Germany.
Social Media Links
- 6. Infrastructure / Railway Construction (2274)
- 8. Transport IT - Transport management / Data processing / Information / Communication (1035)
- 10. Services (935)