Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
Ideal for heavy duty rails: Resistant to the crossing of vehicles in excess of 35 tons. The passage between the asphalt and the external element can be protected by a reinforced concrete support that can be provided directly by the company. Thus adding even more stability and durability. The special joint makes the mounted platform particularly solid, long-lasting and homogeneous. The crossing is very resistant to vibration and absorbs a maximum of noise.
Level crossing for vehicle traffic. Suitable for different applications, even quite long crossings. Rubber elements can be used with different types of rails and sleepers. Material is wear resistant compact rubber. Crossing is fast and easy to install. Middle element can be bent and no special tools are needed.
Elements are connected together by fastening bolts. Elements can be removed separately e.g. during the maintenance work. Optional fastening method is locking into the track. Level crossing are available for several track gauge and rail types.
Travelable by vehicles weighing even more than 35 tons. The passage between the asphalt and the external element can be protected by a reinforced concrete support that can be provided directly by REX.
- Minimum vibration and noise
- For heavy vehicles exceeding 35 Tons.
- High stability and durability
- Good vibration damping and noise reduction
- Good load resistance up to 35 tons
- Quick and rational assembling and disassembling
- Ensure electrical isolation between the two rails
- For guache 1000mm and 1435mm
- Elements for small bending radii are available
- Approved in Switzerland