Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
The new RUBE model by Swisscross offers the advantages of both the rubber and the concrete materials. It offers better anti-vibration and anti-noise properties, higher weight resistance and lower deformation, quick and rational assembly, longer durability, better performance in snow and rain conditions, high stability. The load is distributed across 3 sleepers. There is electrical insulation between the rails.
The new model Swisscross RUBE® combines the advantages of the concrete crossing with the advantages of the rubber crossing
- Needing more weight resistance
- In snowy and rainy environments
- Best Vibration damping and noise reduction
- More load resistance and less deformation
- Quick & rational assembling
- Better resistance and durability
- Best behavior with frost & rain
- High Stability
- Ensures electrical isolation between the two rail lines
- for gauges: 1000, 1435, 1524
- optionals: support for sleeper, external concreteborder, protective plates