The Railway Profiling System performs three-dimensional measurement of trains during travel and identifies protruding loads or train components which violate the permitted reference profiles. The trains are scanned 200 times a second using eye-safe 2D LiDAR sensors. Based on the generated 3D model, reference profile violations are detected and alarms are sent to the operator. The intuitive user interface supports detailed analysis of the visualized critical areas of the train profile as well as creation of appropriate measures.
- High-precision 3D measurement with 200 Hz resolution and immediate alarming of violated reference profiles
- Data output as 3D model, 2D cross-section and camera picture
- Configuration of several reference profiles
- No optical sensors near the ground
- Protocoling of all measurement data
- Easy mounting, maintenance and operation
- Sensitive alarm signaling thanks to high measurement resolution and detection of minimal object sizes
- Rectification and assignment of reference profile violations which are both sustainable and specific to the cause
- Inspection of multiple reference profiles without adjusting the sensor systems
- Low life cycle costs thanks to minimal maintenance requirements
- Sound measurement data as a basis for planning and creation of long-term statistics
- Modular expandable system functions
SICK is a leading manufacturer of sensor solutionsFrom factory automation to logistics automation and process automation, SICK is one of the leading sensor manufacturers.
With solutions from SICK, you can rely on many years of experience in indoor and outdoor solutions. Systems and sensors from SICK are used in road traffic, railway traffic and sea routes.
In railway traffic SICK solutions are available for:
- Track & Trace – RFID solutions for rolling stock but also for maintenance purposes
- Maintenance & Inspection – 3D camera for rapid inspection of rail profile or LiDAR sensors for gauging tunnel cross sections or surrounding of railways
- Security & safety – LiDAR based system for dimensional train inspection; tunnel intrusion detection; track intrusion detection systems; smoke detectors for tunnels, etc.
- Connectivity: SICK also provides innovative telematic data collectors for data transfer in mobile applications
- In cooperation with partners and system integrators, we create solutions for railway crossing and platform monitoring, human flow tracking and more.
Your message has been sent successfully.