Our products are made for digitalization - as data is today’s most valuable currency. That’s why our product portfolio for safe, efficient, and reliable rail automation delivers more than just functionality. Wayside and on-board products are securely connected to IoT applications, that turn data into valuable insights – and thus giving mobility operators the opportunity to optimize their operation with intelligent infrastructure.
Siemens Mobility - Moving beyond.Siemens Mobility is a global company that offers a comprehensive set of transportation systems that pioneer sustainable and seamless mobility solutions from the first mile to the last.
The portfolio’s core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services, meet the challenges brought on by a growing demand for mobility and public transportation.
Siemens Mobility has been a leading provider of transport solutions for more than 160 years, and continues to be a trusted partner and forward-looking organization that enables mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
The portfolio includes
- the full range of vehicles for rail traffic: Regional, as well as intercity and high speed trains, metro cars, streetcars and light rail, passenger coaches, driverless vehicles and locomotives
- Signal and control technology for rail-based passenger and freight traffic
- Electrification solutions for rail and road traffic
- Maintenance and service of vehicles and infrastructure
- Road traffic control and information systems, parking space management as well as electronic payment and toll systems for urban and interurban traffic
- Consulting, planning, financing, construction and operation of turnkey rail systems
- Integrated mobility solutions for intermodal networking of different traffic systems
Your message has been sent successfully.