Your specific responsibilities will be to:
- Connect with the metiers on all the digital platforms like Robotics process automation, Chat bot, Artificial intelligence, Predictive analytics, Internet of things ( IoT), Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality etc.
- Collect requirements, building business case ,pipeline and work with development team for implementation
- Build innovation roadmap for the Alstom metiers using the Innovation framework of Core, Transform & Disrupt , identify and bucket the opportunities accordingly
- Responsible for communication, roadshows and evangelizing & industrializing etc the platforms /technology for digital transformation and contributing to management of change
- Contribute to the innovation strategy definition and the alignment with businesses and IS&T senior management on innovation priorities
- Create and manage an internal innovation network to identify ideas and opportunities from IS&T and Business resources
- Create and manage a network of innovation partners (third parties) to bring cutting edge ideas
- Provide knowledge to management / Raise management awareness on innovation and Digital transformation
- Keep up with industry trends (market products and best practices) and all disruptive technology trends
- Contribute to developing annual, multi-year technology trends to continuously focus on technologies with the highest potential impact for Alstom
- Work with metier and support functions on all initiatives to maximize business value and ensure success.
- Evaluation of technology/platforms/tools lead the PoC & Pilot working with digital factory & digital platform and other teams from sourcing & application architects etc
- Work with different team like internal IT- security, architecture, Infrastructure, shared services and other team like finance sourcing, sourcing, procurement, from RFP to deployment
Main challenges of the role:
- Develop an innovation culture within the IS&T organization and leverage new technologies to bring value to the business
- Mobilize metier and support functions partners to co-lead Digital Transformation efforts and maximize the business value
- Focus on usage and business impact rather than technology aspects
- Accelerate New Alstom’s digital transformation by leveraging SMAC technologies (Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud)
To be considered for this role, candidate need to demonstrate the following skills experience and attributes:
- Graduated with an engineering degree, preferably in information technology, with an experience of 7-10 years in Innovation and/or Digital Transformation. You have a proven track record of innovation delivery from opportunity to successful launch.
- Development capabilities can be a real advantage (Web 2.0, Mobile applications, RPA, Artificial Intelligence, AR/VR, Predictive Analytics, Chatbot)
- Expertise in Evaluating Technologies in domains such as AR/VR, AI, Robotics, Predictive Analytics, etc.
- You demonstrate very good communication and leadership skills. You have the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and to understand day-to-day field constraints of businesses operations. You are result oriented and show intellectual curiosity and creativity. You are familiar with SMAC technologies.
- Fluent in English, you are eager to work with autonomy in an international environment and to face the challenges of the new Alstom
- You have organisational & team working skills
- Able to apply innovation methodologies and practices eg. techniques for effective brainstorming / ideation, concept and business model development,
- Communication Skills – Able to clearly articulate complex concepts, and listen actively
- Analytical Skills – The ability to collect information, and identify and interpret advanced patterns/trends from information available
- Negotiating – The ability to negotiate significant issues across the organization and with external partners
- Travel? If yes, how much (%)
- Degree level or equivalent education (engineering related);
A full proficient use of English is mandatory and preferably French.
- Strong leadership;
- Rigour and pragmatism;
- Results focused;
- Use of business indicators;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to fulfil role of interface manager with both the customers and partners.