composite engineeringFibre Net is the Italian leading company in the design, engineering and manufacture of FRP composite materials and systems used in more than 30 countries in the world.
Operating for more than 15 years, Fibre Net develops certified products and systems made of composite fibre-reinforced materials ( F.R.P.) for use as:
- service structures like gangways, stairs, ladders, walkways, etc. as replacement of conventional materials in the industrial and transport industry
- fencing solutions for delimiting and protecting electrical stations and substations, railways, ports, airports and sensitive logistic areas
- structural reinforcement and seismic retrofitting of existing buildings and infrastructures in heavy applications;
Fibre Net modern production lines are all based in Italy; this allows to develop “customized” design and production. The technical dept. supports engineers, installers and end-users, by recommending the most suitable and efficient solutions and materials on the basis of specific requirements.
Fibre Net contributes to environmental sustainability by promoting energy saving policies and supporting the importance of health in the work environment. The company attention in focus also on energy and CO2 emissions saving:
• low environmental impact systems, developed to reduce energy consumption
• products compatible with natural materials and suitable for “green” application
• products designed to be easy to transport and handle.
Social Media Links
- 3. Subassemblies and components (2358)
- 6. Infrastructure / Railway Construction (1667)