Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
With Siemens TrainIT, our rail vehicles have a modern system architecture in which components can communicate with one another and can be flexibly exchanged and expanded. Centralized services ensure secure train/wayside communications and enable simple software updates to provide cost-efficient and secure IT operation. In addition to the industry-standard functions, Siemens offers various innovative solutions that further enhance passenger experience – such as the PI+ passenger information and guidance system, iCCTV for video-based recognition of occupation and safety issues, and Silent/Smart Seat for relaxed travel with individual services. In addition, digital driver assistance systems like the Siemens Tram Assistant increase the safety and efficiency of operations.
- 6. Infrastructure / Railway Construction (2276)
- 7. Public Transport / Fixed structures (738)
8. Transport IT - Transport management / Data processing / Information / Communication
- 8.2 Information technology / quality assurance systems (189)
8.3 Components for information technology
- 8.3.1 Sensors (48)
- 8.4 Communication systems (298)
- 8.5 Management systems (94)
- 8.8 Planning systems (140)
- 8.9 Safety and control engineering (211)
- 8.11 Traffic Management (114)
- 10. Services (936)