Building your traction solutionWe design and deliver railway traction solutions that align with our customers’ business needs and meet their performance, reliability and safety standards.
We finance and manage a large fleet of more than 440 locomotives across Europe, ensuring that we can deliver the configuration and availability our customers need and provide them with equipment that is 100% operational, whenever and wherever our customers need it.
Akiem offers a broad range of services that can be tailored to fit each and every project or transport plan, helping our customers throughout Europe to deliver higher levels of performance.
Our organisation is focused on innovation and efficiency, with uncompromising dedication to quality and service – business and operational performance go hand in hand with flexibility and inventiveness.
We share the entrepreneurial mindset of our customers and partners, actively creating close ties with them on a daily basis.
Akiem facts and figures
- 440 locomotives, diesel and electric
- 145 new locomotives purchased since 2015
- A modern fleet: average age < 10 years
- A network of 100 technical service providers
- A network of more than 70 workshops and mobile teams
- An international team of over 70 staff
1. Railbound vehicles for public and freight transport
- 1.3 Locomotives (154)
- 4. Service for vehicles (1199)
- 10. Services (908)
- 1. Railbound vehicles for public and freight transport (464)