OLMET Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Eco-Friendly Family BusinessOLMET
- The biggest Authorised Treatment Facility in Silesia. A leading company in railway wagon and locomotive dismantling.
- The first PROFESSIONAL ROLLING STOCK DEMOLITION CENTRE in Poland integrated with own railway siding. Within the siding we share 6 km of rail tracks - including 2 km of receipt/delivery rail terminal tracks.
Our demolition and dismantling works are based on cuttin-edge technology and long-standing experience. Over the last decade we managed to succed in the most challenging projects involving dismantling of wagons and locomotives directly from place of derailment, rail accidents and train crashes.
Besides the vast experience, our high-tech machine park is our main strength in the field. Among our unique machines there are:
- complete vehicle recycline line equipped in scrap metal shredder
- mobile scrap shears for scrap processing
- loading machines equipped in specialised shears of cutting force up to 1,400 Mg
- world’s first loading machine for scrap processing integrated with new Mercedes-Benz Actros chassis
- Poland’s first Mercedes-Benz Arocs with loading machinery
Considering high mobility of our machines we are able to provide dismantling services anywhere in EU, including on-site demolition works.
OLMET in numbers:
- 24 h – the average time of processing 20 railway wagons or 4 locomotives
- 50 wagons – the maximum number of wagons for freight train receipt at comapny’s railway siding
- 6 km – the length of rail trakcs at OLMET’s siding
- 2 km – the total length of OLMET’S receipt/delivery rail terminal tracks
- 20,000 tonnes – the amount of scrap processed monthly by OLMET (including scrap derived from demolitions)
- 5 – the number of comapny’s branches in Upper Silesia
- 60 mln PLN – the total value of investments made by OLMET over the last decade.
Social Media Links