Proven solutions for youKharkiv Bearing Plant (HARP) is the only producer of cylindrical roller bearings for railway transport in Ukraine and the second-largest in the CIS. Today HARP holds leading positions in the production of railway bearing units and bearing for some market segments in the CIS: agricultural machinery, electrical engineering, automotive industry, mining and metallurgical complex and others
Over recent years, HARP has taken to mass production a new generation of energy-efficient "cartridge" bearing products with an increased service life without maintenance (at least 800 000 km), with improved internal design, micro-geometry and heat treatment, special greases and seals specially designed for the operation conditions.
- CRU Duplex (Cylindrical Roller Bearing Unit) - cylindrical unit for standard railway cars with an axial load of 23.5 tons and pedestal opening of 320 mm;
- TBU 1520 (Tapered Bearing Unit) - tapered unit for railway cars with increased load capacity and pedestal opening of 260 mm;
- WJ/WJP 130x240 for axle boxes of freight cars with bogie Y25;
- CRU HARP for traction motors of locomotive.
- increased maintenance intervals of up to at least 800 000 km
- unique Klüberplex HARP grease, ensuring extended running time and energy-efficiency (specially designed by German company Klüber Lubrication together with UPEC for the operating conditions of the "1520 space", for a range of temperatures from -60ºC to +50ºC).
- high reliability, thanks to optimized design and use of the unique grease
- reduction of operating costs due to simplification of mounting and dismounting, increased maintenance intervals, reduction of grease consumption
- reduced vibration and noise, which directly affects the quality of the units
- the cost of the car's service life is reduced
- Improved traffic safety
Social Media Links