Spanish engineering and consultancy company specialized in railways and urban transportArdanuy is an engineering company specialized in the provision of consultancy services for railways and urban transport (metros, tramways, LRT systems, cable cars...).
The company was incorporated in December 1992 and currently employs a permanent team of over 180 fully qualified engineers and architects. In addition, external experts collaborate with Ardanuy’s team in providing assessment for specific projects. Over 1500 projects have been carried out since the company’s beginning till today. The main consultancy services offered are:
- Feasibility Studies
- Preliminary and Detailed Design
- Terms of Reference for Tenders
- Technical Specifications for Public & Private Works
- Procurement process
- Works supervision
- Project Management
- Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Independent Safety Assessment (ISA’s)
Furthermore, Ardanuy currently has subsidiary companies in Lithuania, India, Algeria, Colombia and Peru.